Turmeric for Weight Loss – Weight Loss Tips. The health benefits of turmeric and how to use this for weight loss. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.
Turmeric for Weight Loss
- 1. Turmeric is a perennial plant native to southern Asia. This plant is part of the ginger family, which is why it looks very similar to ginger root.
- 2. It has been used in Indian and Pakistani cuisine for a very long time and has some wonderful health benefits.
- 3. This is a powerful antioxidant compound that promotes healthy cells in the body.
- 4. In order to lose weight, you should consume turmeric on a daily basis. You can make a weight loss drink by adding ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric powder to a pan, with 500 ml of water. Be sure to also add 6 peppercorns. Bring to the boil, and allow this to simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5. Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning to quickly start your metabolism before you eat any food.
- 6. It is very important that you include the peppercorns, as these cause the body to absorb the curcumin much more efficiently.
- 7. You can also add a little honey to this, and cinnamon for a better flavor.
- 8. This will cause the digestion process of the body to speed up, breaking down your foods better, and also promoting a healthier immune system.
- 9. Turmeric prevents blood from clotting the same way aspirin and ibuprofen do. However, turmeric is a natural treatment and prevents any risks and side effects that you can get from using medical drugs.
- 10. Naturally anti-inflammatory, this tea reduces swelling and pain in the tissue and muscles all over the body. This allows the immune system to function at its best and prevent infections and invaders.
- 11. It has been used for birth control in the past, so do not use this when pregnant or trying for a baby.
- 12. Turmeric has also been shown to be a natural anti-depressant, which works better than Prozac.
- 13. This drink can also be effective for cancer patients, in helping to speed their recovery.
- 14. Turmeric used regularly will also help those suffering from diabetes. It can aid in treating hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
- 15. Be sure to consult a doctor before using turmeric if you are using any medications and anti-coagulants.
- 16. If you prefer you can buy turmeric supplements in pill form. If you do this, I recommend eating 1-2 peppercorns with the dose to increase the absorption of curcumin.
- 17. Turmeric can also be used to whiten the teeth. Please see our other video titled turmeric and coconut oil for teeth whitening to learn more.