The Health Benefits of Amla – Fruit Health Tips. The health benefits of amla, also known as Amalaki fruit or Indian gooseberry. Top 14 Naturals Tips Amla The Health Benefits of Amla AT The Home Tips.
The Health Benefits of Amla
- 1. Amla has a variety of wonderful health benefits and is therefore used to make amla juice.
- 2. Eating the fruit or drinking the juice helps with skin problems like acne and dry skin.
- 3. Amla juice contains 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice and therefore promotes a healthier immune system.
- 4. This wonderful gooseberry is known to lower cholesterol due to its richness in fiber and iron. This also reduces the production of free radicals in the bloodstream, significantly reducing the risk of heart disease.
- 5. People with high blood sugar levels and diabetes can benefit from the polyphenol in the fruit. This prevents too much oxidation in the body and therefore is good control of blood sugar levels. The presence of fructose (a natural sugar) also allows the body to absorb insulin more effectively.
- 6. Drinking amla juice regularly has been shown to increase sperm production in those with low sperm count.
- 7. Fruit also contains fiber. This, combined with its anti-inflammatory properties and high water content, means that it is a perfect antidote to stomach problems and heartburn.
- 8. Amla is also dried to make a powder. This powder is often combined with honey and is used to cure sore throats and colds. The powder can be used to create amla oil, which is often used in hair products, due to its ability to enrich hair and heal the dry, itchy scalp. It has also been attributed to fighting hair loss and preventing premature graying of hair. You can do this by massaging amla oil into your scalp as a conditioner after shampooing your hair. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
- 9. Regular consumption can help the body fight and reduce the risk of cancer. This can also be used as a supplement while undergoing radiation or chemotherapy, to reduce the harmful effects.
- 10. Amla berries are also excellent as a source of rehydration and purification when suffering from a hangover or alcohol poisoning.
- 11. Rich in vitamin A, the fruit promotes the production of collagen in the body. This helps the skin retain elasticity so it looks younger and has an anti-aging effect.
- 12. Amla also helps the body absorb protein, which stimulates and increases the body’s metabolic rate. This aids in faster weight loss and increases energy levels.
- 13. Vision improvement is another life-enhancing benefit of eating this wonderful fruit.
- 14. I would recommend mixing these Indian gooseberries with other nutritious fruits and vegetables to create a superfood smoothie. It can include all kinds of healthy foods, such as raspberries, parsley, kale, spinach, coconut oil, etc.