Rice Water Benefits and Uses (Kanji) – Natural Health Tips. Rice Water: Benefits and Uses (Kanji) The health benefits and uses of rice water also known as kanjivellam. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.
Rice Water Benefits and Uses
- 1. Rice water has been used by the Chinese since ancient times as natural medicine.
- 2. When we boil rice, we often throw away the water. However, this milky looking fluid has some excellent health benefits and uses.
- 3. It can be used as a source of energy for the body due to the natural carbohydrates from the rice.
- 4. This can be drunk before exercise or in the morning before a busy day, to provide a boost in mental function.
- 5. If you are suffering from a cold or infection which causes you to vomit. You can drink rice water to replenish the nutrients in the body and prevent dehydration.
- 6. This also helps to heal your body faster and fight off the infection.
- 7. Rice water is also an excellent source of natural starch, which will help friendly bacteria to grow in the digestive system. This will clear constipation and allow your body to break down foods better.
- 8. The same applies if you are having diarrhea. The water can be drunk by adults and children to stabilize the stomach.
- 9. To make rice water (kanji) simply boil 350g of rice with 1 liter of water in a saucepan. Allow the rice to cook, and then drain the water into a jug for later use.
- 10. This water can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and can be drunk cold or reheated.
- 11. You can drink rice water on a daily basis to help keep your body healthy and to enjoy healthy skin and hair.
- 12. It can also be stored and fermented into a sour liquid. This has been used since ancient times as a facial cleanser and toner for the skin.
- 13. The pH. of fermented rice water is also better suited for the hair. You can use this as a healthy shampoo rinse to keep the hair strong.
- 14. This has also been shown to prevent the greying of the hair when washed in this solution regularly.
- 15. To make “fermented rice water” simply soak 350g rice in 1 liter of cold water. Let this sit for 24-48 hours in a warm room to ferment. Then simply remove the rice and it is ready to use on the skin and hair.
- 16. This can also be added to bathtub water as a healthy, relaxing soak for the skin all over the body.