How To Unclog The Toilet With Baking Soda At Homemade Tips. Pour a cup of baking soda into the clogged toilet and then wash it with the hot water and vinegar mixture. Let the volcano mixture do its work, checking in about 30 minutes. In most cases, the clog will be undone and a simple flush will send it all down the drain.
How To Unclog The Toilet With Baking Soda
1. Sometimes when we throw out too much toilet paper, the toilet can get blocked. This prevents it from discharging properly and even causes flooding.
2. Today’s home remedy is a simple method to unblock a toilet without the need for chemicals and plungers.
Note: This method only works on soft blocks, such as toilet paper and stool. If there is something embedded inside the toilet, you may need to seek help from a plumber.
- Let’s take a look at what you will need.
- 2 cups of baking soda 1 bottle of white vinegar 2-3 liters of hot water.
Pour the baking powder into the clogged toilet. Mix this with an old wooden spoon or stick. Slowly add the vinegar in small increments. This will start to bubble and fizz. Don’t add the vinegar all at once, as this can cause the water to overflow. Mix this one more time and let it sit in the toilet for 30 minutes. Then pour the hot water into the toilet bowl. This should break down the clog and allow you to flush the toilet smoothly.
3. The baking soda and vinegar mixture can also be used to clean around the toilet bowl and Destroy harmful bacteria and odors.
4. The baking soda mixture causes a reaction within the water, which naturally separates and breaks soft locks.