How to make Green Tea? – Natural Health Tips. After knowing what exactly is green cup tea, let us have a look at how it is made. Preparing green tea has got three ways- It can be prepared with Green Tea Leaves, With Green Teabag, and Green cup Tea powder.
How to make Green Tea Health Tips
Green Tea Leaves- (For 1 cup of green tea):
- Take 1 tbsp of Green cup tea leaves and 1 cup of water.
- Take stainless steel or a pan and boil the water.
- Make sure the temperature should be around 80 to 85-degree celsius. (Putting the leaves in super boiling water, will make them taste bitter)
- Take the green tea leaves and put them in a strainer or sieve, from which you will strain the water.
- Pour the water into the cup with the help of a strainer(which has green tea leaves)
Your green tea is ready, and you can add honey in it for taste.
Green Tea Bags:
- Take 1 cup of water and boil it to 80-85 degrees celsius.
- Put the green tea bag into it.
- Leave it for few minutes till the taste comes.
- Now remove the green tea bag, stir it, and your green tea is ready.
- This process is much easy, as tea bags are handy. All you need is a hot cup of water.
Green Tea Powder:
- Take 1-2 tbsp of green tea powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Boil the water in a saucepan and make sure of the temperature.
- After the water is boiled, pour it into the cup and let it cool for a minute.
- Add the green tea powder in it and leave it for 3 minutes.
- The color will change after 3 minutes.
- Pour it through a strainer and add honey.
- Green tea is ready.