Natural Homemade Tips How To Clean The Sofa With Baking Soda . You will also need a stiff bristle brush and a clean sponge on a microfiber towel. I started by removing the cushions from the arms of the sofa and sprayed the stained area with OxiClean.
How To Clean The Sofa With Baking Soda
Tips Number 1. Today there are so many different products on the market for home furniture cleaning. These are very expensive and contain harmful chemicals that can affect your health.
Tips Number 2. The good news is that there are cheaper and more natural ways to clean your home. Baking soda is a household product used to make cakes rise, however it can also be used to clean the sofa.
Tips Number 3. Baking soda can be used to clean sofas, carpets, mattresses, curtains, and all kinds of fabrics. around the house. It destroys microbes and bacteria making the environment safer for your family.
Tips Number 4. Today’s remedy is very effective in removing stains, dirt, odors, and marks from furniture.
Let’s Take A Look At The Recipe:
- Will need 6 tablespoons of baking soda (bake Soda) 6 tablespoons lemon juice 1 cup of hot water Method Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Use a sponge to apply this to the sofa or other areas of the house that you want to clean.
- Then use a stiff brush to completely cover and work on the material.
- Let this work on the fabric for 24 hours before vacuuming.
- You will soon notice that stains and dirt they have been lifted up and removed from the cloth.
- The lemon fragrance makes the sofa smell fresh and wonderful.
Tips Number 5. This remedy works particularly well for those who have pets. Eliminate pet odors very quickly and even destroy fleas that may be living inside fibers.
Tips Number 6. It’s also great for allergy sufferers, as baking soda is very mild. and natural, and is considered hypoallergenic.
Tips Number 7. It is effective in removing dry vomit, food, urine and fat, so you can use it to all kinds of problems.
Tips Number 8. If you just want to remove the odors, you can simply sprinkle the dry soda on the couch and brushing. The alkaline properties of the powder remove odors and are then vacuumed.
Tips Number 9. Make sure you leave an open cup of baking soda in the refrigerator. This naturally deodorizes the refrigerator of food aromas.
Tips Number 10. You can also use baking soda to tenderize meat, whiten skin, brighten dark. circles and to treat acid reflux.