Health Benefits Tips for Drinking Baking Soda and Coffee at Home. The Health Benefits of Drinking Baking Soda with Your Coffee Every Day and a Simple Recipe to use at home.
Baking Soda and Coffee Drink Benefits
Most people love to get up in the morning and have a cup of coffee to start their day. This gives us an energy boost and helps us focus. However, a large percentage of people today experience a sensation of acute pain in the chest area. This is caused by acid reflux, also known as heartburn.
- Coffee is a very acidic drink and it only makes this problem worse, especially if we drink every day.
- The good news is, you don’t have to give up coffee to try this. By simply adding some baking soda to your morning drink, you can get rid of the pain acid.
Baking soda is a white powder that we often use for cooking and baking. It has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years and works to neutralize acidity in the body. Let’s take a look at the recipe. Will need 1 cup of coffee (with or without milk) 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda Method Make your morning coffee, add the baking soda, and stir well. The baking soda raises the pH level of the drink. This makes it easier to digest and can also improve your health.
- You can choose to double the amount of baking soda if you have a lot of acids. It is very important that you use baking soda and not baking powder because they are different.
- Baking soda is sometimes labeled baking soda in stores. It is very cheap and is often used to treat chronic problems in the body caused by inflammation.
- Those suffering from kidney problems may find this helpful, as it has been shown to detoxify the kidneys and help them heal from damage.
- Baking soda kills fungi and parasites that may be causing digestive problems. system. It has been used as a traditional medicine to treat bloating, gas, and stomach problems. for centuries.
- This remedy is also helpful in reducing the amounts of uric acid in the body, therefore treat gout, muscle, and joint pain.
- If you are not a coffee drinker, you can add it to a simple glass of water in the morning. to improve your health. Others prefer to take this with apple cider vinegar.
- Sodium bicarbonate is often used to treat painful urinary tract infections while protecting the kidneys. It reduces inflammation and destroys bacteria in the urinary system due to its alkalinity.
There are more and more reports of people using baking soda to heal and help control cancer symptoms. Many argue that this has slowed the rate of tumor growth and can be used in conjunction with medication cancer treatments. Natural health practitioners have been using this for a long time to reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men.
- Coffee itself has also been shown to reduce the risk of liver disease and certain types of cancers. Studies have shown that it is a powerful fat burning supplement as caffeine helps boost metabolism.
- A plain cup of coffee also contains vitamin B2, B3, B5, manganese, and potassium, which all are helpful in improving your health.
- Many people suffering from depression have used coffee to combat the “mental blues” A Harvard study showed that those who drank four cups of coffee a day were less likely to get depressed.
- Skin allergies are often triggered by acidity in the body. Taking baking soda daily balances pH levels and makes you less likely to suffer from hay fever, hives, and many more.
- Perhaps one of the most common uses for baking soda is to fight cold and flu infections. Fight coughs, congestion, and sinus infections. Effectively destroys mucus and phlegm, helping to heal the airways.
- Baking soda can also be used as a kitchen scrub, cleaner for pots and pans, rugs, and furniture. cleaner, natural deodorant, closet freshener, and many more!