Benefits of Peppermint Oil on Headaches – Health Tips. Peppermint for Headaches for Headaches How to make a natural medicine at home to treat headaches, and some extra tips and advice.
Benefits of Peppermint Oil on Headaches
- 1. Nowadays many of us suffer from headaches. There are a variety of different causes, however, most are caused by tension in the muscles.
- 2. There is a simple remedy that you use to ease your headaches. Best of all, only one ingredient is needed. Recipe, You will need 1 bunch of peppermint leaves. Method: Simply remove the leaves from the stems and place them in a food processor. Blend this to a fine mixture and then sieve to extract the juice. You can also add a few drops of water to the juice if needed.
- 3. Use a cotton ball and rub the mint juice around your temples and forehead.
- 4. The menthol contained within the mint will have a soothing effect.
- 5. You can also use peppermint oil if you prefer. This can be easier to apply as the essential oil sticks to the skin.
- 6. It’s important that you try to relax for at least 15 minutes without looking at computer screens or phones.
- 7. Sit with your back straight and allow all of the muscles in your face, neck, and shoulders to relax.
- 8. Breathe deeply and inhale the peppermint juice. This process will allow oxygen to reach the brain and loosen muscle tension.
- 9. You can also try some gentle stretches by moving your head from side to side, chin to shoulder. Gentle movements are key.
- 10. This will stretch out the muscles which may be causing your headache to begin with.
- 11. If you persistently get headaches, try to sit up straight and do not slouch throughout the day.
- 12. You ask a friend or relative to massage the shoulders and neck, to manually press out tension points.
- 13. If this is a persistent problem, be sure to see your doctor. Thank you very much for listening, I wish you great health, wealth, and happiness.