15 Baking Soda Tricks for Women & Men Should Know. A list of baking soda tricks every man and woman should know Baking soda is a very common household ingredient that can be purchased cheaply all over the world. world. Many people don’t realize that it has hundreds of uses for both men and women We will see 16 tricks with baking soda to improve your life.
Baking Soda Tricks for Women
- Baking soda can be used to naturally whiten teeth. Just dip your wet toothbrush in the powder and work on the teeth once a week.
- Baking soda can be sprinkled on socks to absorb moisture and prevent odor. This is also effective in preventing athlete’s foot.
- Men are well known for having body odor under the armpits. Just sprinkle this under the armpits. This alkalizes sweat and moisture and prevents a foul “manly odor”.
Women can use baking soda as a douche by mixing 2 tablespoons in 4 cups of water. This quickly cleanses and destroys vaginal yeast infections.
- You can naturally treat heartburn and acid reflux by adding a small amount of baking soda to a glass of water and drink.
To relieve sunburn, mix a little water with a little baking soda and apply it to the skin. This reduces redness and pain, helping the skin to heal.
- Gurgling with water infused with baking soda is a quick remedy for curing bad breath. It destroys the bacteria that make your breath smell bad.
- Massage some damp baking soda into the hard skin areas. Over time, the skin will acquire a smoother texture.
- Mix baking soda and some water and apply it to the facial area to use as an exfoliator. Exfoliates the skin to remove blackheads, pimples, and pimples.
- Brushing your teeth with baking soda also reduces pain from dental abscesses and mouth ulcers.
- Adding a little baking soda to your shampoo will help increase the volume of your hair. The alkaline properties increase the shine and strength of the hair follicles.
- You can apply some baking soda on swollen stings and bites. Make sure to use some water with this. This will relieve pain quickly.
- Adding a teaspoon of baking soda to vegetables when boiling is a great way to tenderize them. them faster.
- Baking soda is great for removing tough stains from clothing. Soak clothes in a mixture of baking soda and hot water before washing.
You can store an open pot of dry baking soda in the refrigerator to absorb odors and odors. sixteen. Rub the jewelry with baking soda and water to remove tough dirt and restore shine and gloss. As you can see, there are a wide variety of uses for baking soda. This natural product does not have the harmful effects of chemicals and is very easy to use.