Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis Pain – Use and Benefits. How to use apple cider vinegar for arthritis and some recipes to use at home. When used, apple cider reduces the pain and stiffness of arthritis by dissolving acidic particles in the joints. Once processed, apple cider leaves behind an alkaline residue that helps balance the body’s pH.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that can lead to poor quality of life. This is where the joints become inflamed and swollen throughout the body. It is commonly associated with stiffness of hands, elbows, knees, toes, jaw, hips. and other joints of the body.
- Apple cider is one of nature’s most powerful natural cures. It has been used since ancient times for its wonderful medicinal properties, which can also be used to eliminate arthritis pain.
Arthritis generally occurs when the body has not absorbed enough healthy nutrients. and minerals. This is usually caused by a problem with the digestive system. Apple cider vinegar increases your body’s ability to absorb healthy nutrients from the food by improving stomach health. This works particularly well for those with gout, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. and psoriatic arthritis.
- It also provides essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus. These are important for excellent bone and joint health. Magnesium helps bones absorb calcium.
- Apple cider vinegar also contains antioxidants and carotenes that prevent damage. by free radicals in the body. This helps the cells and tissues of the joint to regenerate and heal naturally.
The pectin, acetic acid, and metallic acid in this vinegar absorb toxins from the body. which may be causing joint pain. They also remove metabolic wastes from connective tissues in the joints, reducing inflammation.
- If you suffer from gout, taking apple cider vinegar has been shown to reduce pain within 3 hours. Vinegar destroys uric acid crystals in the joints and purifies the liver and kidneys.
It is important that you buy raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar for the best effects. Look for brands that contain “mother.” These are healthy strands of bacteria that improve overall body health. They appear as cobwebs inside the bottle after it has been sitting for a while.
- Take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water in the morning to start the day. Repeat this with every meal. You can add healthy homemade juices to enhance the flavor if you like.
Alternatively, mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 250 ml of cherry juice. Cherries have long been used to relieve arthritis pain. They contain anthocyanins that reduce inflammation in the joints and connective tissue. Drink this twice a day.
- You can also buy apple cider vinegar in capsule form, but you may need to take many of these to achieve the desired effect.
- Honey has also been shown to have some beneficial effects to improve energy levels and reduce inflammation. A teaspoon of organic honey can be added to the drinks mentioned above to improve the flavor.
- Make sure to drink apple cider steadily for at least 2-3 weeks as it may take some time to heal inflamed tissues and joints. You can continue this every day with no long-term side effects.
- Apple cider also improves digestive health and can be a miracle cure to improve a wide variety of medical problems throughout the body.
- You can also make a wonderful apple cider foot bath to reduce arthritis pain. and sciatica. Simply soak 1 cup of apple cider with 6 cups of warm water. Soak your feet in this for 1 hour.
- We recommend eating a lot of fresh greens and leafy salad greens for improvement. arthritis.
- Kale, wheatgrass, and seaweed are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals that help to remineralize the joints and prevent future pain.