TOP 15 Health Tips Apple and Cinnamon Water Benefits. The health benefits and uses of apple cinnamon water. And a recipe to make it yourself at home.
Apple and Cinnamon Water Benefits
- 1. Apples are delicious and very healthy fruits to consume on a daily basis. Cinnamon is a spice made from the bark of the genus Cinnamomum.
- 2. These are often found together in delicious puddings and recipes, however, they can also be used to make a weight loss drink.
- 3. To do this, simply fill a pitcher with 2 liters of spring water. Cut 2 apples as thin as possible and add them to the water, with 1 fresh cinnamon stick.
- 4. Add some ice and let this water infuse for 3 hours or more in the refrigerator.
- 5. Drink the entire pitcher throughout the day for the best effects. You will need to drink 1 jug of this every day for at least a week.
- 6. Do not store the liquid for more than 2 days as it will not stay fresh.
- 7. This drink is perfect for detoxifying the body, flushing the liver and kidneys, and relieving Water retention.
- 8. A rare polyphenol called phloridzin in apples has been shown to help the lungs. This is great for those with asthma and breathing problems.
- 9. Cinnamon helps your metabolism break down carbohydrates. This prevents the accumulation of new fat in the body.
- 10. I would recommend using sweet red apples like Honeycrisp for the best flavor, but you can use whatever apples you like.
- 11. This drink will help lower cholesterol and clean the arteries. This is ideal for those with heart problems.
- 12. You may also find that drinking this will help with arthritis, muscle, and joint pain.
- 13. It will also help stabilize blood sugar levels for those with diabetes.
- 14. Apples can also be baked with cinnamon powder to make a delicious chutney.
- 15. This can be stored in the refrigerator and eaten cold as a healthy snack.