Aloe Vera Oil Natural Health Tips and Homemade Recipe. It Is Naturals Tips top 16 Tips Aloe Vera Oil. The benefits of aloe vera oil and how to prepare it yourself at home.
Aloe Vera Oil Natural Health Tips
- 1. Aloe vera is a well-known medicinal plant that grows in hot climates all over the world. This was famous by the ancient Egyptians to heal and was known as “the plant of immortality “
- 2. This plant is still used today as natural medicine, especially when it comes to healing. the skin, detoxifying the body, and treating hair loss.
- 3.This oil is an excellent remedy that is made by infusing the properties of herbs of aloe vera in coconut oil. It is then applied to different areas of the body to reduce rashes, burns, fungal infections, body odor, and eczema.
- 4. We will give you a very simple recipe for homemade aloe vera oil, followed for its many uses and benefits. Let’s take a look at the recipe. Will need 250 ml fresh aloe vera leaves (mixed) 250 ml of extra virgin coconut oil 2-3 drops of fragrance essential oil (from your choice) Method: Cut the aloe vera leaves into chunks and mix them into a fine paste.
- Do not remove the green part of the leaf for this recipe, as it contains additional nutrients. Add this to a skillet and mix in the coconut oil. You can also add a few drops of your favorite aromatic oils if you like. Heat the mixture and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir regularly with a wooden spoon. Let cool and then strain to remove the fibers. This can be stored in an airtight container for 8-10 months.
- 5. Aloe is a powerful skincare agent and is most powerful when combined with coconut oil. Aloe vera oil is commonly used as a massage oil to reduce inflammation and pain inside muscles and joints.
- 6. It is also used in aromatherapy mixing with other carrier oils. These are used in oil burners to add a calming and healing influence to the room.
- 7. You can dip your toothbrush in the aloe vera oil and brush your teeth regularly. This is very powerful in healing the gums and destroying the bacteria in the mouth. It can whiten teeth and reduce gingivitis.
- 8. Aloe vera oil is also used to treat insect bites and stings. Simply massage the oil into the affected area to reduce swelling, pain, itching, and inflammation.
- 9. You can massage this into your scalp before washing your hair as it conditions and hydrates. the scalp and follicles. This is well known for accelerating hair growth, as the nutrients are absorbed into the skin.
- 10. Aloe vera oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and C. It also contains a large variety of minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, sodium, calcium, and potassium.
- 11. If you want to enjoy some of these nutrients internally, consider watching our video in Aloe Vera juice. This can easily be done at home using the gel inside the leaves mixed with water. in the right amounts.
- 12. This vera oil also contains 20 amino acids that are essential for health functions. inside the body.
- 13. If you experience a sunburn, gently massage aloe vera oil into the problem area. This will quickly relieve pain and promote rapid healing of skin cells.
- 14. Those with psoriasis, eczema, skin rashes, shingles, or herpes can also apply this for quick healing. results.
- 15. An animal study showed that This vera oil can reduce the risk of skin cancer by decreasing the progression of diseases.
- 16. The oil stimulates blood flow and the healing of scar tissue. Simply exfoliate the scars or stretch marks before applying the oil. Over time, new healthy skin cells will appear.