Top 14 Almond Milk Benefits and Uses – Dry Fruits Tips. The health benefits and uses of almond milk, and how to make it yourself at home. I think you will find this information very interesting, be sure to let me know if you have any other healthy foods or drinks you want to know about.
Top 14 Almond Milk Benefits and Uses
- 1. Almonds are seeds that come from the inside of almonds. These were used by ancient civilizations as a source of nutrition.
- 2. Today they are used to make almond milk. This is an excellent alternative to cow’s milk, for vegans and people with lactose intolerance.
- 3. It is very low in calories and has no saturated fat or cholesterol. This helps keep your heart healthy.
- 4. The high content of vitamin D reduces the risk of arthritis and osteoporosis, almost by stimulating your immune system.
- 5. It also contains vitamin E which will protect your skin from sun damage.
- 6. The fiber it contains will help you maintain healthy digestion, allowing your body to eliminate waste effectively.
- 7. Almond milk does not have to be refrigerated, so it is more convenient to take it with you.
- 8. This can be purchased in many supermarkets and is becoming more popular today. Alternatively, you can do it yourself at home.
- 9. To do this, simply soak 350g of raw almonds (with skin) in a bowl of water for 24 hours in the refrigerator. The almonds will absorb the water and slightly change shape. Strain and throw away the water, as it contains phytic acid that we do not need. Add the almonds to a blender with 500ml of freshwater. Process this for at least 2 minutes to grind the almonds. Strain this again through cheesecloth and store the delicious almond milk in a bottle for later use.
- 10. You can drink this on its own or add it to the delicious herbal teas seen in our other videos.
- 11. I recommend mixing this with coconut water for a really refreshing drink.
- 12. You can also mix some fresh vanilla beans with this for a little more excitement.
- 13. Almond milk works well in cereals like wheat or porridge. It can also be used in some vegan ice cream recipes.
- 14. You can also make a spinach cream with this milk, with soy cheese. Be sure to experiment and create your own unique recipes.
Almond milk is an excellent alternative to dairy and has fantastic uses and health benefits. Almonds are a diverse seed that has been used since ancient times for its nutritional content. They can be soaked to create very delicious milk, which has become popular in recent years due to the popularity of veganism and increased awareness of lactose intolerance.