15 Foods That Make You Sleep – Natural Health Tips. A list of 15 foods that can make you sleep. Many people find it difficult to sleep at night. This is usually caused by a lack of proper nutrients in the body.
Stress and anxiety can also make you stay up at night, and you may find it difficult to “change the brain turned off “due to the repetition of thoughts. Long-term lack of sleep can cause future physical and mental health problems.
15 Foods That Make You Sleep
The good news is that there are certain foods and drinks that you can consume that help you sleep at night and also relieve stress and cortisol levels in the body. Let’s take a look at some foods that help you sleep.
- 1. Celery: contains compounds that lower blood pressure and calm the central nervous system.
2. Almonds: loaded with magnesium, an important mineral for regulating the heartbeat and calming the muscles.
- 3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Balances the pH. Blood levels may be unbalanced due to excess sugar.
- 4. Mineral water: contains important electrolytes that regulate the body and calm the nerves. system.
- 5. Chamomile tea: Apigenin, a flavonoid in this tea, has a mild calming effect when drunk at night.
- 6. Kale: provides a large amount of potassium and minerals to regulate heart rate and reduce heartbeat at night.
- 7. Cheese: Excellent source of calcium, an important electrolyte for relaxing muscles.
- 8. Banana Tea: Boil bananas to create tryptophan-rich water that turns to sleep. serotonin hormone.
- 9. Green peppers: a rich source of vitamin C that oxygenates the blood, tissues and regulates adrenal glands)
- 10. Passionflower tea: a powerful natural remedy to reduce stress levels that help you chill out.
- 11. Avocados: a rich source of healthy fats that helps control blood sugar to relieve the Body.
- 12. Boiled Eggs: Rich in protein, a fuel source that stabilizes blood sugar and helps you sleep.
- 13. Kiwi helps digestion to break down food, making it less bloated and more comfortable.
- 14. Cherry juice: powerful for the general health of the body, improves the quality of sleep thanks to the antioxidants inside.
- 15. Salmon: Contains healthy sources of omega 3 that regulate sleep hormones. As you can see, there are many delicious but healthy foods that you can take to help you sleep.
The simple daily introduction of a mixture of these foods in your diet soon changes your sleeping habits. We also recommend mindfulness meditation on a daily basis. Simple breathing exercises for 1 to 5 minutes a day can greatly improve your mental health. Reducing your sugar intake and eating large amounts of vegetables every day helps process and organ in the body for the best possible health.