11 Best Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat – Weight Loss Tips. The best exercises to reduce belly fat exercise has proven to be very effective in curing many health ailments.
11 Best Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
Without exercise, it is almost impossible to lead a healthy life. So even to reduce this stubborn belly fat, upper body fat needs to exercise. So, take a look at some interesting exercises that will help you reduce your belly fat.
Crossbody Mountain Climbers:
This one is good for the lower abs, glutes, and quads. It is like hiking in the mountains.
- Get into a plank position.
- Make sure your elbows are straight and your head is intact.
- Now bend your knees and bring your right foot to the front now bring your right foot back to the starting position and bring your left foot toward your chest.
- Keep doing this and slowly increase your pace.
This surely reduces the size of the waist and is also the best exercise to reduce belly fat. It is not necessary to have a bicycle for this exercise.
- Lie on your back and keep your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knee, bring your right knee closer to your chest, and keep your left leg out.
- Then bring your left leg closer to your chest, while your right leg out.
- Continue this exercise for 5 minutes.
Rolling Plank Exercise:
This could be a new exercise for many people. The treadmill trains the muscles in your body around the hips, abdomen, and lower back.
- Lie down on the mat or floor support your body on your right elbow and right leg.
- The elbow should be perpendicular to your shoulder.
- Keep your left leg on your right leg keep your neck straight and your knees straight only your elbows will touch the ground; the legs will be supported by the mat, which can be rolled up.
- Hold the position for about 30 seconds and then start moving from side to side.
One of the very good exercises, to burn calories and reduce belly fat. As you run, the whole body does the exercise.
- Start with a simple jog to warm up your body.
- After one minute, run for 20 seconds.
- Slow down and start running again.
- Repeat the process for at least 5 minutes.
We have all done this exercise as punishment in our childhood days. But, now, it has been modified a bit. Sit-ups for abdominal fat help tone your lower and upper abs.
- Lie down on the mat, relax, and lie down.
- Bend your knees and place your heels on the mat.
- Raise your head and shoulders off the ground and look at your knees.
- This is a step no. One now lifts your body off the ground and sit down.
- Go back to step no One.
This is the kicking motion, which is used in swimming. This helps in training the lower and upper abs, glutes, and quadriceps.
- Lie down on the mat relaxed, legs apart.
- Place your hand under your hips, lift your feet, head, and shoulders off the ground.
- Move your feet up and down alternately.
This is basically to strengthen your shoulders, abs, biceps, and glutes. When your abdomen becomes stronger, excess belly fat is reduced.
- Place your elbow on the mat, with your hand resting on the mat.
- Extend your right leg back and then your left.
- Keep your neck, back, and hips in the same line, but in the air.
- Stay in that position for 20 seconds.
Burpees, or squat thrust, is a full-body exercise and is very helpful in reducing body fat. It is used primarily in strength training and also as an aerobic exercise. It is basically a four-step exercise.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then bend your knees and place your hands on the ground, like a frog.
- Jump up and push both legs back to the plank position.
- Then again, go back to the frog position now jump vertically, with your hands on your head.
- Repeat from the frog position again.
This is more of a balancing act. It acts mainly in the belly area.
- Sit on the mat, lift your legs off the mat, so that you are sitting on your hips lean back a little, and join your hand to balance your body.
- Twist your upper body to the right and to the left.
Crunches This is undoubtedly the best way to curb excess fat in the abdomen area and reduce weight loss.
- Bend your knees and make sure your legs are apart.
- Keep your hands behind your head; do not enclave them.
- Inhale deeply in this position, now move your upper body exhaling keep a distance between your chest and chin.
- Focusing on your belly, repeat the process.
People often underestimate the benefits of walking. Walking is a type of cardiovascular exercise, which is best for burning belly fat and burning calories. Walk briskly for about 30-45 minutes, five days a week, and you will notice a drastic change in your body.
Walking increases heart rate and metabolism, a perfect fat-burning exercise for beginners, and the best exercise for pregnancy.